Translate

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013


A New Year and it is starting great. When I look back at all that has happened, my head starts spinning.  In 2013, my Grandma died unexpectedly, I was in my first car wreck, one sister had open heart surgery and another was placed in the hospital for a week. However, on a brighter note, here are some of the great things that happened in 2013.

1:  I got a new sister, Tina.

After eight months of paperwork, we finally brought Tina home in March.
I now share a room with this Amazing, Panda-Loving, Older sister.

2: My mom  moved all of us into different bedrooms so I got an amazing new bedroom with Tina.

3: I learned how to cook more recipes.

This is me making chicken stir- fry.
I spent 20 minutes cutting up chicken,  carrots and onions

Tina helped.
Then
 Ta-da!
 
 
Four: I went to Pennsylvania

Dad, Tina, Rebekah and I got to travel to Pennsylvania, ROADTRIP!!!!!


 There was Snow!!!!
 
 
 
 And Coffee!!!!( or hot chocolate)
 
 
 
The reason for going to Pennsylvania was to get another new sister Genevie( Genny). This adoption was a lot faster and unexpected. We might have been hesitant at first but I don't think I could ever regret getting Genny so...
5: I got another new sister who I also share a room with.
Meeting Genny
 
 
 My older sisters
 
 
 
From China and the Philippians, my sisters from
around the world.
 
 
Family photo( except Nicholas) along with Grandparents, Uncle Paul, Aunt Kymberlee, Cousin Evie and Daniel's friend, Elizabeth
 
It was a great year and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me in this new one.
 Happy New Year from The Sorrells.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment