Translate

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Genny, Carissa and more






Whew! This last week has been hectic.  My mom had to go to Birmingham and then both parents were gone this weekend. They went up to Pennsylvania to meet our new sister, Genny, and no. Genny didn’t come home with them.   However, my Dad videoed the meeting so we got to see what she was like. 
Genny!!!!
 It’s actually taken me awhile to realize this is actually happening and it has been a struggle since I am still uncertain about this. Part of me is saying that this is too much for our family and that it will tear us apart, but then another part of me tells me that all my reasoning is mostly stupid. I worry about things like, will my parents like her better or does this mean I don’t get to drive.  Silly, yep, it’s then when I imagine myself like this. I’m walking along the along the edge of a cliff with a blindfold.  Each step I take is uncertain and I am scared and I fall but I hear God telling me that He will guide me and He will catch me.  He is telling me to trust Him, so, Jenny, I can’t wait to meet you. Changing the subject since last time I talked a little about Jessica aka Baby, I decided to talk about the next youngest, Carissa. 
Carissa!!!!

Carissa is four years old and to my mother’s great disdain and embarrassment is still not completely potty trained. We don’t know why she can go months without an accident and then one week my mom is again cleaning up the messes.  Other than that, Carissa is a sweet little girl whose pet peeve is her brothers, Daniel and Jeremy, who tease her the most out of all their little sisters.  But don’t worry Carissa, I love you J. Also I decided for people that read this blog, if anybody is reading it, for the people who don’t know us or don’t see us that often, I put together a slideshow of my family. It might be little sketchy but it’s the best I could do with my limited computer skills, which I blame on me being fourteen and blond. Anyway, that is all I have for today and in the words of Veggie Tales “remember God made you special and He loves you very much” BYE!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment