Translate

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Crazy


Well, I guess I have to take back what I said about our lives slowing down This next week is going to be one of those crazy weeks, my Grandpa who has leukemia is now back on chemotherapy, my mom has to go to Birmingham for Anna’s yearly check up and now some TV person wants to interview our family. This all on top of us adopting another kid.  
On a brighter note, I sound old saying this, but I cant believe how fast baby is growing up . One thing about baby is DO NOT be fooled by her looks. She is a smart, manipulative little girl who managed to get to her favorite app on the Ipad using Siri. Today I realized just how big she is. Here is a conversation I shared with my two year old sister,
 “ Kaela, where is mommy?” 
“Mommy is on her way back from Cincinnati” 
“ Why she go there, I need her here” 
“ Why do you need her” 
“ Because when mommy is here its funner” 
“ Why is it funner?”
 “ Because she yells a lot and makes us happy”
 Well, my little sister is a lot more perceptive than I thought.  
my perceptive sister





I am thinking of doing a blog entry of each of my siblings because I can't describe them in a sentence.  
This is when I realize I have the best family in the world. As I was holding Haley today because she was crying, I realized I would never take back adopting any of my siblings. My life would never be the same without them and I love each of them so much.  It makes up for the bad times so even though we have crazy lives and I have no privacy and we sometimes yell and call each other names,  I remember how many good times we have, how we are never alone and I would never ever trade it for something else.  So call us crazy, stupid or misled, we will keep leading our crazy lives and having a blast while doing it. . . I just hope it’s not an actual blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment